Welcome to Travelfish, the independent travel guide for Southeast Asia
We are an independent travel guide covering Burma (Myanmar), 50 x gold Mini, Micro Star Trophy,Award,Dance, Multisport, 80mm,Free Engraving, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
We’ve got pre-trip planning information, weather information, country backgrounders and itineraries, plus we check out hotels, restaurants and things to do and see in the region, and provide transport information to get you moving. We never accept discounts or freebies.
You can browse the site for free. To post on our forum, where you can ask and answer questions on travel to the region, you need to become a Travelfish member. Members can also download more than 200 PDF guides, are eligible for discounts from Travelfish partners and a 50% discount off our travel planning services.
Get more out of your trip—join Travelfish today
Membership costs A$35 per year. Discover how being a Travelfish member will make your trip better.
Like what you see? Then you’ll love our newsletter
The Travelfish newsletter is sent out every Monday. You can read past issues here.
Select a destination and start planning.
- GLASS CHEQUERED FLAGS 18CM OCTAGON AWARD TROPHY GA1011 ENGRAVED PERSONALISED
- EQUESTRIAN HORSE AND RIDER TROPHY, FREE ENGRAVING
- Latest Southeast Asia book reviews
- Latest places to go
- Dunlop Precision Pro 130 Squashschläger 2018 2019 UVP. 140.- Euro
- Latest places to stay
- Latest things to do
- Oliver Squashschläger Apex 700 Champion Edt. Simon Rösner
In Thailand, by CathJones, 27 May 2019
1 Jun 2019
In by Andrewjmarino, 31 May 2019
In Southeast Asia, by musaafir, 27 May 2019
In Gear and equipment, by antoniamitchell, 22 May 2019
28 May 2019
In Cambodia, by sharontreloar, 25 May 2019
26 May 2019
In Thailand, by LTnHH, 24 May 2019
25 May 2019
In by Howparlaw, 16 May 2019
In by Howparlaw, 16 May 2019
22 May 2019
In Burma, by Jamesgos, 10 Feb 2015
20 May 2019
In Thailand, by HarleyRiley, 19 May 2019
In Vietnam, by gatoguts, 9 May 2019
19 May 2019
In Thailand, by exacto, 13 Apr 2019
16 May 2019
In 2019 FOOTBALL 120mm ACRYLIC TROPHY, FREE ENGRAVING OWN LOGO, 3 COLOURS, by fairall, 6 Mar 2019
Male Runner Stainless Steel Medal Hanger Display
12 May 2019
In Motorbiking in Asia, by Protonmail, 30 Jan 2019
In JOBLOT OF 50 - 6.5 - FOOTBALL PLAYER AWARDS - FREE ENGRAVED PLATES - NEW, by YeMeansWater, 24 Apr 2019
29 Apr 2019
In Thailand, by goodmclean, 25 Apr 2019
Latest Southeast Asia book reviews
Looking for something to read on the train, at the beach or in the bus? A new title every week.
- Dunlop- Grand Prix Hard Court 6 Cans of Tennis Balls
- Shimano Reel Yumeya Electric Round (400C) Aluminum Round Knob Handle From japan
- Seaguar 130FC30 Flugoldcarbon Invisible Leader Material 130Lb Test 30M 15219
- Airflo Skagit Scout Head 510 Grains FREE FAST SHIPPING
- Daiwa Fishing Major 3 807623 F S from JAPAN
- Women's Mountain Horse Venezia Full Grain Leather Field Boot Full Length Zipper
- STUBBEN EZ CONTROL WILKIE 5.5”
- Excellent condition- Champion Pro Junior Plus horse riding hat size 1.5 55-56cm
- Dalbello Scorpion 130 Skischuhe - Ski Boots - 98mm - Mondo 29.0
- New Dragon Rogue Ski Snowboard Goggles Petal Pink - Ionized Lens Plus Bonus Lens
- Ricta Sparx 99a Wheels White 51mm
- Military Tactical Airsoft Paintball FMA Ballistic Helmet AOR1 T363 L XL
- Ladies Musto Micro Cord Green Hunting Shooting Breeks
- Champion T-Shirt M M Nera Logo Spugna men 212946 KK001 NBK
- MULINELLO PESCA SHIMANO BIOMASTER 8000 SW PG MONOFILO OMAGGIO FISHING REEL
- Garcia Conolon SS4 7' Rod Penn 3 0 Senator Reel Conventional Ocean Sea Saltwater
- Fishing Reels 1000 2000 3000 9 1BB Spinning Metal Handle 2 Shallow Spool Reel
- 3170 NEW DO-IT REM. SPLIT-SHOT MOLD PROD 1 4 , 3 8 oz., RM-1438
- Jeffries Brown Leather Pony Show Saddle With Suede Seat 15 X X Wide
These are the latest destinations updated on Travelfish. May not be major rewrites!
Latest places to stay
Latest places to stay updated on Travelfish. May not be major rewrites!
Latest things to do updated on Travelfish. May not be major rewrites!
Samantha Brown and Stuart McDonald came up with Travelfish.org as they sunned themselves on an eastern Thai beach in 2004. They wanted to use the internet to better provide travel intelligence to independent travellers, to help them find more interesting destinations, to get off the beaten track and to find little-known places to stay. They also wanted to help little-known places to stay find people to host.
2018 Mystic Womens Diva 2mm Neoprene Tank Top Grey 180100Animal Slave T-Shirt - Dusty Olive Green - Mens T-ShirtsNew 40 Xplosion Bodyboard, Boogie Body Board for Adults, Kids, Coiled Leash
What began as a collection of their favourite spots in Thailand has developed over the years into one of the largest independent travel guides dedicated solely to Southeast Asia.TLS - Twin Air Traction Pad + Wax ScraperAlder Dry Bag 60 litres - WhiteOcean & Earth Java Split Toe Bootie 1.5mm textured sole adjustable strap Researched and written by a team of writers who live in the region, Travelfish.org today contains independently researched and written coverage to Burma, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. If we’ve written about a place on Travelfish.org, we’ve been there in person. There are no exceptions to this. Not one.
Adult Hooded Microfiber Changing Robe Beach Towelling Surf Swim Poncho Towel
Our team of writers live in the region, research in person and as far as humanly possible, work anonymously. Travelfish.org operates on a strict "no freebie" basis, so what you read on Travelfish.org is our own unvarnished opinion on all things Southeast Asian. There’s no outside influence you need to worry about.Skimboard Bugz Wood L 106CM 42inch Dynamic