Welcome to Travelfish, the independent travel guide for Southeast Asia
We’ve got pre-trip planning information, weather information, country backgrounders and itineraries, plus we check out hotels, restaurants and things to do and see in the region, and provide transport information to get you moving. We never accept discounts or freebies.
You can browse the site for free. To post on our forum, where you can ask and answer questions on travel to the region, you need to become a Travelfish member. Members can also download more than 200 PDF guides, are eligible for discounts from Travelfish partners and a 50% discount off our travel planning services.
Get more out of your trip—join Travelfish today
Membership costs A$35 per year. Discover how being a Travelfish member will make your trip better.
Like what you see? Then you’ll love our newsletter
The Travelfish newsletter is sent out every Monday. You can read past issues here.
Select a destination and start planning.
- Skybeam skydrop vario gps paraglidging vario GPS skydrop skybean
- Independence Ultra Cross 150 super leichte Kreuzkappe ( Neu)
- Latest Southeast Asia book reviews
- Latest places to go
- gold Red Leaf Stem Cup Award Trophy 12.75in FREE Engraving
- Latest places to stay
- Latest things to do
- JOBLOT OF 20 - gold RED STAR - TROPHIES - FREE ENGRAVED PLATES
In Thailand, by CathJones, 27 May 2019
1 Jun 2019
In by Andrewjmarino, 31 May 2019
In Southeast Asia, by musaafir, 27 May 2019
In Gear and equipment, by antoniamitchell, 22 May 2019
28 May 2019
In Cambodia, by sharontreloar, 25 May 2019
26 May 2019
In Thailand, by LTnHH, 24 May 2019
25 May 2019
In by Howparlaw, 16 May 2019
In by Howparlaw, 16 May 2019
22 May 2019
In Burma, by Jamesgos, 10 Feb 2015
20 May 2019
In Thailand, by HarleyRiley, 19 May 2019
In Vietnam, by gatoguts, 9 May 2019
19 May 2019
In Thailand, by exacto, 13 Apr 2019
16 May 2019
In AFF skydive ground school, learn to skydive ground training first jump course, by fairall, 6 Mar 2019
In Motorbiking in Asia, by Protonmail, 30 Jan 2019
Bonehead Composites - Used Skydiving Helmet
12 May 2019
In Skydiving jumpsuit BRAND NEW 0 JUMPS FF Skydive suit Parachute (M SIZE), by YeMeansWater, 24 Apr 2019
29 Apr 2019
In Thailand, by goodmclean, 25 Apr 2019
Latest Southeast Asia book reviews
Looking for something to read on the train, at the beach or in the bus? A new title every week.
- Babolat Club Junior Tennis Clothing Pant Boys Trousers White 13 XLB B521-26
- Mystic MVMNT Long Sleeve Rash Vest orange 170340
- Lange World Cup Ski Boots
- Dakine Pipe Snowboard Bag - Rincon - 165CM
- NWT Women’s Ariat Heritage Elite Breeches Size 28L Coastal Fjord
- Shot Warrior II Darts – Steel Tip Tungsten – Centre Weighted – 24g
- District Scooters S-Series ST115 Steel Bars Marino
- Heelys Premium 2 Lo - Light Pink Hologram
- CEP Women's Progressive+ 2.0 Calf Sleeves, Size 2 (Calf 9.5-12-Inch), Pink
- SHIMANO 16 Vanquish C2500XGS New Free EMS
- Major Craft BENKEI BIC-662MH Medium Heavy 6'6 bass fishing pole rod baitcasting
- Daiwa AccuDepth Plus B Line Counter Trolling Reels CHOOSE YOUR MODEL
- Strikemaster Magnum 3 plus coil flywheel ice auger part 49cc tc200 bin 337
- PS of Sweden Bridle - High Jump Revolution - Pressure Relief - Brand New in Bag.
These are the latest destinations updated on Travelfish. May not be major rewrites!
Latest places to stay
Latest places to stay updated on Travelfish. May not be major rewrites!
Latest things to do updated on Travelfish. May not be major rewrites!
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|Model Number:||800003-265||Item Width:||15.00|
|Style:||Alpine Touring Boots||MPN:||800003|
Samantha Brown and Stuart McDonald came up with Travelfish.org as they sunned themselves on an eastern Thai beach in 2004. They wanted to use the internet to better provide travel intelligence to independent travellers, to help them find more interesting destinations, to get off the beaten track and to find little-known places to stay. They also wanted to help little-known places to stay find people to host.
Yonex AS-10 NATURA volano badminton Badminton Volani NaturaDunlop Fusion 155 Squash RacquetTiki Adult Womens Hooded Towelling Changing Robe Ladies Beach Swim Poncho Pink
What began as a collection of their favourite spots in Thailand has developed over the years into one of the largest independent travel guides dedicated solely to Southeast Asia.Xcel 2mm Mens Short John Wetsuit NEW Sale surfing sup kayaing sailing shortyBillabong Plaza Hoody - Navy - Mens HoodiesPicture Code 19 Board Shorts Grey Leaf Researched and written by a team of writers who live in the region, Travelfish.org today contains independently researched and written coverage to Burma, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. If we’ve written about a place on Travelfish.org, we’ve been there in person. There are no exceptions to this. Not one.
Volcom Imprint Crew Sweatshirt - Grey - Mens Sweatshirts & Jumpers
Our team of writers live in the region, research in person and as far as humanly possible, work anonymously. Travelfish.org operates on a strict "no freebie" basis, so what you read on Travelfish.org is our own unvarnished opinion on all things Southeast Asian. There’s no outside influence you need to worry about.Billabong Logo Ss Womens Surf Gear Rash Vest - Seagreen All Sizes