Welcome to Travelfish, the independent travel guide for Southeast Asia
We’ve got pre-trip planning information, weather information, country backgrounders and itineraries, plus we check out hotels, restaurants and things to do and see in the region, and provide transport information to get you moving. We never accept discounts or freebies.
You can browse the site for free. To post on our forum, where you can ask and answer questions on travel to the region, you need to become a Travelfish member. Members can also download more than 200 PDF guides, are eligible for discounts from Travelfish partners and a 50% discount off our travel planning services.
Get more out of your trip—join Travelfish today
Membership costs A$35 per year. Discover how being a Travelfish member will make your trip better.
Like what you see? Then you’ll love our newsletter
The Travelfish newsletter is sent out every Monday. You can read past issues here.
Select a destination and start planning.
- 2019 Dakine Leather Sequoia Gore-Tex Women's Mittens (Kiki)
- SPY Marshall Snowboard Ski Goggles Aurora Pink
- Latest Southeast Asia book reviews
- Latest places to go
- KARI TRAA Merinowoll Skiunterwäsche, pink Long Pant Merino Wool NEU
- Latest places to stay
- Latest things to do
- Apache River One Piece Knit Fleece Suit Bibs Polartec Climb Ski S
In Thailand, by CathJones, 27 May 2019
1 Jun 2019
In by Andrewjmarino, 31 May 2019
In Southeast Asia, by musaafir, 27 May 2019
In Gear and equipment, by antoniamitchell, 22 May 2019
28 May 2019
In Cambodia, by sharontreloar, 25 May 2019
26 May 2019
In Thailand, by LTnHH, 24 May 2019
25 May 2019
In by Howparlaw, 16 May 2019
In by Howparlaw, 16 May 2019
22 May 2019
In Burma, by Jamesgos, 10 Feb 2015
20 May 2019
In Thailand, by HarleyRiley, 19 May 2019
In Vietnam, by gatoguts, 9 May 2019
19 May 2019
In Thailand, by exacto, 13 Apr 2019
16 May 2019
In Smith Heiress Snowboard Ski Goggle Spare Lens, Polarized pink, by fairall, 6 Mar 2019
In Motorbiking in Asia, by Protonmail, 30 Jan 2019
In SP FASTEC STARR BINDUNG SNOWBOARDBINDUNG STEPIN REAR ENTRY, by YeMeansWater, 24 Apr 2019
29 Apr 2019
In Thailand, by goodmclean, 25 Apr 2019
Latest Southeast Asia book reviews
Looking for something to read on the train, at the beach or in the bus? A new title every week.
- ODLO Men's Shorts Cheakamus Trousers
- Used Daiwa 60th Emeraldas Stoist AGS 84M limited model Eging Stylish Anglers
- Tailwalk SALTYSHAPE DASH SEABASS GAME 116MH HIRA Spinning Rod Shore Jigging
- Rio Perception Fly Fishing Fly Line - Green Camo Tan - WF4F
- Vortex Spinning rod 10' for Pike & Salmon
- 5 Piece Fishing Rod Made By J Edmondson Copper Wire Whipping And Bank Spike
- U-2-75 75 HILASON 1200D RIPSTOP WATERPROOF 400GSM POLY WINTER HORSE BLANKET BLA
- Lemieux Prosport Support Boot - Plum - Small
- Ceinture En Cuir Hy Meydan - Turquoise - 100cm
- Vintage 1970's AMF HEAD Tennis Racquet Aluminum w Cover. Free Shipping
- Official 2012 30TH Anniversary Triple Crown Surfing Contest Hawaii Surf Poster
- Predec Riot Certified Snow Unisex Helmet Ski - Matte bluee All Sizes
- Longboard Rollers KRYPTONICS CLASSIC 70MM 78A ABEC Bearing Set Replacement Red
- DIY Plans for Watch Bell 2.3 Rowing Sailing Dinghy - full printed plans
- Figure Skating Dress - 100's Crystals SU250 Available 6 Colours
- HELLY HANSEN PANTALÓN TÉRMICO women W HH LIFA MERINO PANT
- Used Raid Japan Gladiator Technics GT-61XLS Negotiator61 spinning rod Japan 593
- Shimano Spinning Reel Eging 18 SEPHIA BB C3000 SDH New Japan Fishing
- Wychwood Riot 10ft 3.25lb Carp Rod Cork Handle A0251
- TROUT MASTER Tactical Trout 2000
- Shimano GL-047Q Arm Sleeves Hand Cover Fingerless Size L Khaki (3263)
These are the latest destinations updated on Travelfish. May not be major rewrites!
Latest places to stay
Latest places to stay updated on Travelfish. May not be major rewrites!
Latest things to do updated on Travelfish. May not be major rewrites!
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|MPN:||Does Not Apply||Model:||Series 3|
Samantha Brown and Stuart McDonald came up with Travelfish.org as they sunned themselves on an eastern Thai beach in 2004. They wanted to use the internet to better provide travel intelligence to independent travellers, to help them find more interesting destinations, to get off the beaten track and to find little-known places to stay. They also wanted to help little-known places to stay find people to host.
Guanti da Neve Level - Tornado Tartan Grey - Sci SnowboardSki goggles Vonzipper Feenom Lens cat 2OLANG ECLISSE black DOPOSCI ECLISSE 81
What began as a collection of their favourite spots in Thailand has developed over the years into one of the largest independent travel guides dedicated solely to Southeast Asia.Inside Edge Insulated Snowmobile Jump Suit greenical bluee White womens mediumAnodes Set Mercruiser Alpha I Series II 1991-2015, Zinc Aluminum Magnesium AnodeVintage snowmobile arctic cat snowmobile manual pantera see pics Researched and written by a team of writers who live in the region, Travelfish.org today contains independently researched and written coverage to Burma, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. If we’ve written about a place on Travelfish.org, we’ve been there in person. There are no exceptions to this. Not one.
Dalbello Aspire 7.7 - Scarponi da sci usato women
Our team of writers live in the region, research in person and as far as humanly possible, work anonymously. Travelfish.org operates on a strict "no freebie" basis, so what you read on Travelfish.org is our own unvarnished opinion on all things Southeast Asian. There’s no outside influence you need to worry about.1971 RUPP COMPACT CYCLE OWNERS MANUAL ORIGINAL OWNER